Shubenacadie is Yours to Enjoy
Sat Aug 21, 10:07 AM
Summer is a great time to enjoy our community. There is so much to see and do...
- Tin Shop Museum on Main Street - see a little of our heritage
- Craft Shop at the Museum - wonderful local crafts - drop in and pick up those gifts you are needing
- Wading Pool - in the park - still time to enjoy the wading pool by the Ball Diamonds
- Boat Launch - the ideal place to launch your Canoe or Kayake - to discover the river - keep an eye on the tides
- Picnic by the River - there are a number of great places to sit and enjoy our river - imagine 12' of tide right here in town - it changes directions with the tide - does it really flow up hill
- The MacInnis Trail - by Village Bakery a wondering walk through the countryside and into the woods - groomed trail
- Pen Hills Golf Club - enjoy this riverside Les Furber Design Golf course - just minutes outside of town across the 102
- Shopping and Services - Shubie has a nice variety of shops and services to enjoy
The more we shop local the more we get to enjoy the businesses we have....
Super Bike Nationals - THIS WEEKEND
Wed Aug 04, 7:43 AM
Race teams from across the country are converging on Atlantic Motorsport Park here in Shubenacadie all week for this weekends season ending points race. You won't want to miss this big event.
Visit AtlanticRoadRacing.com - to get the schedule of events as well as directions to the track... or you could just follow the traffic... especially the bikes.
This is always a big week for Shubenacadie and we encourage everyone to Welcome our Guests and get out and watch some GREAT Racing.
There are some local racers that will be carrying the Nova Scotia banner as well.
Tickets are only $50 for the whole weekend.