Make Your Mark on Google Maps
Tue Oct 25, 8:50 AM
We have found that often on the Google Maps as well as GPS there are things that are just not correct. Well Google has just come out with a new process for us as locals to make the changes necessary in our community.
- Go to - Googlemaps.com
- Go to the Village of Shubenacadie - either search it or drag the map to it
- Look for the item you want on the map - your church - store - park - business - school
- If it is not there or is in the wrong place - you can make the change
- You will have to sign in to Google - or you can send your request to email@example.com - we will make the change for you
- If it is there but in the wrong place you can drag it to where it is supposed to be - you can also add websites - hours of operation - telephone - email
- If it is not there you will need to click on where it shouild be and then register it
This is a great opportunity for us to get the Google Mapping that is very popular for people finding directions as well as wanting to see what your Village has to offer. Please give us a hand to make the changes and bring Shubie up to Date.
Be Part of it… East Hants Recreation Survey
Sat Oct 01, 7:51 AM
David Brown and his team at the East Hants Department of Recreaton are wanting to understand better the needs and interests of the communities in East Hants. We would like to ask you to take a few minutes and click on the link below and provide your input on this important survey. If we don't give our input it is not fair for us to complain after the fact.
Gather your family and take a few minutes to answer the questions.
East Hants Recreation Survey
We are looking for your thoughts
Municipality of East Hants, Department of Recreation and Culture is undertaking
a Recreation Needs Assessment in order to better plan for the future recreation
needs of our communities. Your feedback is very important to this process.
Please take a few minutes to fill out the survey found at this link. If after
the survey you have further questions or wish to elaborate on anything please
contact: the Department of Recreation and Culture; Attention David Brown,
Director of Recreation and Culture 1 902 758 2715 or toll free 1 866 758-2299
Thank you for your time.